Costa Brava House house has room for six people. It is built on a gentle hill, enjoying beautiful views of the region and the Gulf of Roses with spectacular sunrises if you are an early riser. The house has:
- a fully equiped kitchen, a large living room with a wood burning oven, two bedrooms sleeping a maximum of three in each: one with a double bed and a single bed and the other with three single beds. There is a special bathroom with a garden inside and a large window with views of the countryside. All the rooms are very bright and spacious
- underfloor heating,
- a terrace with garden furniture and barbecue overlooking the village and the Alt Empordà plains.
- a washing machine available in its own room, shared by the three apartments.
- a swimming pool for use of the three appartments.
- private parking.
- Click or tap on the picture to see the next one