The three houses, with its rounded shape and green roof, are completely integrated into the surroundings.
Surrounded by gardens, each house has a small terrace at the rear with a table and parasol to eat outdoors. You will also find loungers for you to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet of the place. On the front side there is a large piece of land and trees where children can run free always surrounded by views of the village of Lladó and the bay of Roses.
Near your own garden or terrace there are shared places that you are free to enjoy whenever you want, these include:
- A swimming pool of 25 x 10 x 4 feet.
- A covered open space between the houses with sofas and armchairs.
- Various gardens with trees and space to run.
- A small utility room with a shared washing machine.
- Click or tap on the picture to see the next one